Highlights of Beginners Hindi Syllabus
- In a joyful, loving, interactive and well organized environment accomplish the following Hindi curriculum: Learn to recognize, pronounce, and write all Swar (Vowels).
- Learn to recognize, pronounce, and write all Vyanjan (Consonants).
- Learn to recognize, pronounce, and write all matraas (Vowel Signs).
- Learn to recognize, pronounce and write Sankhya (Numbers) from 1 thru 10.
- Learn to recognize, pronounce 6 colors in Hindi.
- Introduction to writing words and sentences once they have mastered the basics.
- Fun based activities like sing along easy nursery rhymes, coloring objects and helping them visually identify what they are called in Hindi and which Hindi alphabet they start with.They will be encouraged to SPEAK in Hindi as they progress along!
Check Out the Next Two levels :
INTERMEDIATE COURSE MODULE
1.Students will build a strong vocabulary of Hindi words without maatras..
2.Students will learn the concept of half-letters in Hindi and some related vocabulary.
3.Concept of maatra will be introduced; symbolization of vowels and usage with Vyanjan
ADVANCED COURSE MODULE
1. At the end of this level students will be able to read anything written in Devanaagari script and will have developed sizable vocabulary and understanding to be able to speak, read and compose grammatically correct simple sentences.
2. Students will build a strong repertoire of vocabulary with each maatra (one maatra and related vocabulary will be covered in each class, this topic will be covered in a minimum of 12 classroom instruction sessions). Oral vocabulary will be translated to written in this level.