Bal-Mukund, envisioned by Swami Mukundananda, is a 90-minute, weekly program for children 5 through 15. The core curriculum of the program is designed in such a way that it ensures the overall social, physical & spiritual development of children.
Weekly character and personality development sessions include:
- Character Building Values, imparted through fun-filled inspiring stories from Vedic scriptures and the rich literary heritage of India
- Yoga and Pranayam especially packaged for children, to develop healthy minds in healthy bodies
- Meditations designed for children, to enhance their concentration, creativity and strengthen their love for God.
- Shlokas and Prayers to recite, learn and treasure throughout life
- Kirtans and Bhajans that instill love for God in young hearts
- Festivals related to the rich spirituality and culture of India
- Inspiring stories from the lives of great Saints of India
Our program highlights:
- We BELIEVE: LEARNING SHOULD BE FUN!
- REGULAR Parent Information Sessions and FESTIVE CELEBRATIONS!
- WEEKLY class recaps e-mailed!
- FREQUENT arts, crafts and games!
Enroll your child today and give them the Gift of a lifetime!