SANSKRITI’19 – A cultural extravaganza by JKYog’s Bal-Mukund & Youth Club
India is rich in Cultural diversity. Every state has its own language, attire, food, festival, dance and music. Sanskriti 18 is a charity event. It helps deepen the root of Indian culture in the young generation by giving them opportunities to exhibit their talent and also teaches them to help underprivileged with service attitude!!
List Of Contests
|Solo Contests||Group Contests||Scheduled Contests||Drop in Contest|
|Solo Dance||Group Dance||Chess Tournament||Coloring||Short story Contest|
|Solo Singing||Group Singing||Impromptu Speech||Drawing||Book Review Contest|
|Fancy Dress||Prepared Speech||Word Search||Chotte Kavi Contest|
|Eco Dress||Power Point Presentation||Aloha Math Olympiad||Short Film Contest|
|Yoga Contest||Aloha Vocab Bee|
|Musical Instruments||IQ Challenge Contest|
- Complimentary Dinner for participants and guests accompanying the participants
- Interesting stalls – Indian Chat, Mehendi, Indian ethnic wear and Jewelry
- Participation trophy for every participant for every contest
- Special trophy for winners in each category
- $20/ participant/contest for on stage Solo Singing and Solo Dance contests
- $15/ participants/contest for on stage group singing, Group dance, Fancy/Eco dress contests
- $15/participants/contest for Off stage timed and drop in contests
- $10/participants/contest for online contests
- Entry fees $10 for accompanying guests/parents due at the door on the day of event
Terms and conditions
– Organization reserve the right to use the Photographs taken at this event in social-media, marketing materials etc.
– Organizers reserve the rights to deny the registration if there are any scheduling conflicts. In case denied participants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
– Organizers reserve the rights to cancel a planned contest; decisions will be made based on the number of registrations. In case an event is canceled, registrants will be notified and the registration fee will be refunded completely.
– All drop-in contests should be completed before 5 PM– All participants should be at the venue by11 AM. Timing for each program will be given at the door.
– Prizes are dependent on the number of entries in each contest category
– Registration fee is non-refundable unless the contest is cancelled by organizers
– Subgroups within a contest may vary based on the actual number of registrations
– By registering, you are agreeing to the terms mentioned above and agree to the rules of the contest as mentioned
For Questions Contact:
- Rima Pant – 860-712-8456
- Manickam Sivalingam – 860-830-3018
- Murali Pemmaraju – 860-605-3685