GROUP 1 [Age 5 to 7]
- Describe about any one playful act of Krishna as a child.
- Tell us about your favorite personal form of God (Ishta Devata) and describe why you like that form the most.
GROUP 2 [Age 8 to 11]
- Explain about the significance of any one avatar of Vishnu and outline the lessons you’ve learned from that avatar, which you can adopt in your life.
- Describe how temples and holy places, play a vital role in helping us to reach the omnipresent God.
GROUP 3 [Age 12 to 15]
- Pick two characters from Ramayan and explain what you can learn from them.
- What morals we can learn from Ramayan and how it can be applied today.